Shredded coconut and candied pineapples packed into a delicious (and healthy) oatmeal cookie.
These are amazingly scrumptious cookies that pack a lot of flavor.
Plus, they’re easy to make.
The ingredients list isn’t much longer than that of a chocolate chip cookie, but these are much tastier.
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup diced candied pineapple
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla extract.
- 3. In a smaller bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix just until incorporated. Add the rolled oats and mix. Add in the coconut and pineapple.
- 4. Drop tablespoons of the dough onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown.