Looking for a quick and healthy dinner idea? Then this 20-Minute Spinach and Feta Pasta is just your recipe!
This is a super simple pasta recipe that only calls for a few steps: cook your pasta, sauté some vegetables, add the pasta, add a couple more ingredients. It’s so simple you could probably do it in less than 20 minutes.
Also, this pasta makes for great leftovers and can last about a week in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Make this your main dish or serve it as an appetizer or side.
- About 8 oz (about ¾ of a box) penne pasta
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 oz (1 can) diced fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- 9 oz (1 box) frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 1/3 cup pesto
- juice of ½ lemon
- pinch of basil*
- grated parmesan, to serve
- *you may omit the basil if your pesto already has it
- Cook pasta according to box’s directions; drain.
- In a saucepan, sauté the garlic and the tomato together. After a couple minutes, add the pasta. Next, add the feta, spinach, pesto, lemon juice, and basil. Mix everything together and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve with some parmesan on top.