(2-17-14 update): Check out my revised creamy fettuccine recipe!!
If you glanced at my last post, a recipe for Greek Salad, and were wondering what type of main course would create a nice pairing, this Fettuccine Alfredo is a fantastic option! Both light and creamy with just a bit of meat, this recipe is fairly easy for an appetizing family dinner.
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup diced ham, cooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package fettuccine pasta
- 1. Cook your fettuccine pasta.
- 2. In a saucepan, melt butter and cream cheese. Add heavy cream and milk and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes. Add the parmesan cheese and mix until melted. Add ham, salt and pepper.
- 3. Pour the sauce into the pot with pasta and mix. Fettuccine is ready to serve.
Jackie's Delectable Delights http://jackiesdelights.net/