This light pasta tastes great as a first course or main meal. Serve fresh with a salad on the side and a slice or two of baguette. Not only does this taste great, but it is also a super simple dish to make that only requires 7 ingredients. Yeah, just seven.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial:
First, sauté the minced garlic.
Next, add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper and let cook for a couple minutes or until soft.
Finally, toss in the rest of the ingredients: pasta, spinach, and mozzarella.
- 1 (14-16oz) package of fettuccini or pappardelle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12-16 oz sliced tomatoes (I used 16)
- 6 oz spinach, sliced
- 10 oz cubed mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated parmesan
- parsley to garnish
- 1. Cook your pasta as directed.
- 2. Sauté the garlic in a skillet with the olive oil. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Add the pasta, spinach, and mozzarella all at once. The pasta is ready when the spinach leaves begin to wilt.